Garnier - SkinActive - Crema Hidratante Matificante 48H - Pieles mixtas 50 ml

  • Reduced price
€3.99
€3.94 Save €0.05
Tax included

favorite_border Add to my favorites favorite Remove from my favorites

Garnier - SkinActive - Mattifying Moisturizing Cream 48H - Mixed skins 50 ml

Garnier's first botanical moisturizer with green tea leaves: rebalances the skin and eliminates shine, mattifying it. < br />
With 96% natural ingredients for healthy skin. The remaining 4% of ingredients guarantee the sensory and a good preservation of the formula. Nothing to hide: the best of nature, there are no silicones, parabens or synthetic dyes. With natural antioxidants to protect the skin from external aggressions.

Suitable for : mixed skin. < / p>

Contains : 50 ml. p>

Without parabens. Without silicones No synthetic dyes.

Garnier
BE31945

Data sheet

Gender
Woman
Suitable for
Oily/mixed skin
Other information
Paraben Free

Specific References